- 4 EGGS
- 4 SLICES WHOLEMEAL BREAD, TOASTED
- 1 AVOCADO, MASHED
- 1 TEASPOON WHITE CHIA SEEDS
- 1 TEASPOON SESAME SEEDS
- 1 TEASPOON CUMIN SEEDS
- SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- MICRO (BABY) MINT SPRIGS, TO SERVE
- LIME WEDGES, TO SERVE
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of boilingwater and cook for 7 minutes+. Drain and refresh under cold water. Peel, slice in half and set aside.
- Place the toast on plates and top each slice with the avocado and egg. Place the chia seeds, sesame seeds, cumin seeds, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the seed mixture andmint over the avocado and serve with lime wedges. Serves 2.
+ If you prefer hard-boiled eggs, cook for an extra 3 minutes.
*posting with permission from the wonderful team at Donna Hay
To find more amazing recipes, see the Donna Hay Website